Jasi Patcher APK
Jasi Patcher APK is a powerful tool for modifying Android games, removing ads, applying custom game hack patches, removing license checks and much more. In many ways similar to Lucky Patcher, Jasi Patcher is a great alternative APK patcher app for Android games and can be run without a root. Jasi Patcher also allows for emulating purchases for free shop purchases of unlimited gems, money ect, spoofing GPS location and more.
About Jasi Patcher APK
Jasi Patcher is a very versatile game hacking app that is able to modify game apps, spoof GPS location, block ads, give you unlimited money by emulating in-app purchases, making game shop items and bundles free, providing custom game hack patches to turn your favorite Android games into mods and much more. Most useful of these features for game cheating is of course the free money and the blocking of ads, as well as the custom patches.
While Jasi Patcher APK does not necessarily do anything that Lucky Patcher will not do, it is an alternative to try if you have tried using LP to patch a game and it did not work. Both of these patching apps are well-suited for cheating in any Android game and where one of them fails, the other one might just work.
Jasi Patcher will work without root, but to use all its features a root or virtual environment are needed. The app can be downloaded for free, but may offer premium features. A decent app to try for very specific APK modifications to make games more enjoyable, but not the best game cheating app out there specifically.
- Free in-game purchases (unlimited money / gems) through purchase emulation for offline games
- General patches for removing ads, in-shop purchase and license checks
- Spoofing GPS location in any game
- Blocking all game ads
- Custom game hack patches for many Android games
- Works with no root, full functionality only with root enabled
How to use
- Select between ‘custom patch’, ‘universal patch’ ect
- Apply the patch to your installed Android game
- Uninstall the original app
- Install the APK mod you just created using Jasi Patcher instead
- Play the game
How to install
- Got to your Android Settings > Security > Allow installation from Unknown Sources
- Download the Jasi Patcher File and install it
- Start Jasi Patcher