CreeHack APK is a light weight, easy to use app that will emulate / simulate Google Play Store payments in single player games, allowing you to essentially “purchase” client-side processed items for free. – No ROOT required. While other free purchase apps do require a rooted phone, this one does not.
- Free Google Play Store in-game purchases in games that are not server-validated.
- Works for most popular offline games.
- Easy to use – Install, Play, Purchase, Done.
- 100% legal don’t worry. No one has been jailed for changing values on their own phone yet.
- Easier than manually hacking the gems / money with a memory editor and faster too.
- Requires root, since it accesses other apps. People that tell you it does not do it for the views.
- Its completely free.
- No Root required for most games.
According to our research, CreeHack was originally developed by someone who is presumably Russian and called “Zhasik007”. Zhasik007 never got the fame he deserved for developing one of the most popular game cheating apps on the Android platform, but his work took on a life of its own.
Along with Freedom APK, CreeHack is one of the most used and most popular tools to get free stuff in android mobile games today. The greatest feature of the app is without a doubt that it requires no skill whatsoever and could be used by a dead horse if the said horse was inclined to get unlimited gems in the latest mining game in the Google Play Store.
The only games that this app cannot work on are games that specifically upgrade their transaction handling or are running online servers to validate transactions. So don’t expect any gems in Clash of Clashes anytime soon with this one. However, many people are misled by clickbaiters about the viability in online games and the requirement of a root: Root is required and it does not work on multiplayer games.