Free Stuff or just another Money Hack?
Freedom APK is a sort of game cheating app that covers a whole bunch of offline games and allows you to complete purchases of gem, in game items, money and other perks without any payment methods connected to your account. Freedom APK is the original Play Store fake payment emulator and arguably the best one too. – Requires a ROOTed device!Features - Download - About - How to
- Free in goodies in games.
- Works for singleplayer Games.
- Does not work for server-validated games (online games)
- Covers more games than any other app.
- Easy to use. Tap the app and go.
- Undetected and legal everywhere, since it is basically a memory edit for gems.
While it is not 100% clear who the original creator of Freedom APK is/was, some rumors point to a guy called Zond80, who seems to be a Russian developer according to GitHub and is currently working on a “in-app-proxy: Apple In-App purchases store emulator for iOS < 6” written in PHP. – So it is entirely, if not likely that he is the original creator of the app.
After the release of Freedom App, it went viral to say the least and has since become one of the most recognized and popular game cheating apps for Android devices period. It was also the predecessor for CreeHack, which is an app that basically does the same as Freedom (emulate/simulate purchases), but does it without necessarily requiring a rooted device. – Despite that fact, Freedom APK is still about 3 times more popular than its descendant (according to Google Trends), which is quite the achievement.
We highly recommend this app and are waiting patiently for any other awesome tools that Zond80 may or may not throw out there on the internets.
- Download the APK.
- Install the APK and grant it root access.
- Star the APK.
- Start the game you want to “purchase”, or rather get free stuff in.
- Purchase the stuff.
- Click pay and you won’t be charged.
- Just to be extra safe, in case the app fails for some reason, make sure you have no payment methods attached to your account. (I never had it fail, but you never know.)
- Keep in mind that it does not work for games that handle player data server-side.
- Have fun.