Lucky Patcher Download
Lucky Patcher APK allows you to very easily create modded APKs from games installed on your device: Implement cheats, get free InApp purchases, free gems, god modes, Level emulation, remove ads from games, disable license verification and a lot more. It also allows you to install system apps for cheating if you phone is rooted. To create hacked APKs through Lucky Patcher NO ROOT is required.
- Create Modded / Hacked Game APKs with one tap.
- Patch game APKs with cheating options implementation.
- Patch InApp Purchase Emulation (Free purchases just like in CreeHack or Freedom)
- Disable Google Ads in Games.
- Install other game cheating apps as system apps (if root)
- Creating patched game apps does not require root.
- Remove License verification from any app.
- Solve incompatibility issues through custom patches.
- Works on a lot of offline games, some online, but only very few online game apps.
- One of the most versatile game hacking apps for android mobile.
- Access to modded playstore that has some exclusive apps interesting for modding games as well.
The original creator and the main developer for Lucky Patcher seems to be a guy called “ChelpuS” who seems to be incredibly talented and continues to update the app to this day. He seems to also be one of the founders of the modded Play Store that allows users to install hacked apps, unlicensed APKs and the more “rare” variety of Android apps for sure.
When it comes to cheating in Android games, Lucky Patcher is certainly a must have for anyone looking to be able to gain the edge: Not only does it allow you to apply custom patches, enable level and purchase emulation for tons of offline games, but it also allows you to install system apps, which is incredibly crucial if you are looking to use advanced game hacking techniques, such as fake GPS data, data and database modding, advanced memory editing, messing with the Android system clock ect.
And the best thing about the app is that on top of all the functionality that can be used to mod games, it also helps you customize apps in general, disable inApp ads, solve problems with compatibility in emulators and force any app on your device to uninstall. And of course, a root is entirely optional with Lucky Patcher as well, which makes it beginner friendly.