iGameGuardian is the little brother/sister of the best game hack tool on mobile and allows you to easily search and edit your gold, money, gems and get cheats working in almost any iOS game. – Jailbreak Required.
- Easy Value Search (auto mode, integer 16/31/64, float 16/31/64) state of the art
- Different iGG versions compativle with iOS 7/8, iOS 9/10 and more in different repos.
- 100% free download, no ads
- Works for most offline games
- Exact number search mode
- Fuzzy search for unknown initial values (>=< ect)
- Advanced settings, toggle system app editing
- Memory list, value editing ect
iGameGuardian comes from the same team of developers that created GameGuardian for Android and it is the iOS version of that app. It is a lightweight, simple, efficient and effective memory editor for any iOS game that easily allows users to change values, such as money/gold, gems, xp, skill points ect in their favorite offline mobile games on iOS. As of this time there are multiple versions of the app available in different repositories, such as iOS7, iOS8, iOS9 and iOS10 versions. The repos that feature the lastest version of the app are constantly changing, so if you want the latest and greatest of this app, you need to do some research.
As any memory editor, iGameGuardian will only be able to modify memory values that are actually on your device, making it impossible to hack money and gems in online games. Also the app will require a jailbroken device, as it is not possible for any app to edit other apps memory without a jailbreak.
Generally, iGG is a great app, but as always we do recommend that if you jailbreak a device and install custom apps, then you do this on an old device that is not connected to your main apple account.