GamePlayer is a memory editor app for iOS games that allows the user to scan and modify game memory values to create their own cheats, mods and trainers for most iOS mobile games.. – Jailbreak Required.
- Exact Value Search (Dword, Word, Integer, Float, Auto Mode, Bianry)
- Fuzzy search automatically if no value entered
- Compatible with most iOS versions including iOS 10
- Float icon for easy tabbing on and out of GP
- Anti-cheat bypass options for semi-online games
- Easy memory edit function, memory address storage
- gets compatibility updates
- game freeze options for volatile values
* comes with ads, but not annoying
While not as complex as other value editors for iOS games, this game cheating tool is exceptionally well compatible with most iOS versions and devices. While some other memory editors might throw up error messages and fail to initiate, GamePlayer will work on far more devices and OS versions than not. It is also very easy to use.
GamePlayer is arguably one of the most beginner friendly game hacking apps for Apple iOS devices, as it comes with very good explanations and instructions for what to do. The app also seems to have some very basic anti-cheat bypass that may allow hacking of some more advanced games that leave some value processing to the game client. – This does not mean that hacking online games is possible, but it means that some early game builds may be tricked.
Overall, the GP app is highly recommended and one of the best iOS memory editors, certainly ver suited to people that are new to cheating in mobile games and people that have problems with compatibility using other similar apps.